Sunday, September 29, 2013

Song Made by @LateyShinnyHope

Alejandro, I wish you like it xoxo :


StarLight

And after day I thinking what I done,
I didn’t and why like that,
And when becomes the day,
I`ll be big and fame.

Baby I see the light,
But I cant reec it,
I am trying my best,
But maybe its not for me.

The star I want to reec,
Its long way from me,
But her lighting inspires me,
And make me to dream.

Chorus: That staright is mine,
And I fell it inside,
Long road I need to go,
No one can helps me

All day I am not me,
I am the person witch people wana to see,
I just want to be free
Want to be me.

Lighting from my hard,
Is generation for me,
And when I look to sky,
 I see you and me.

Chorus: That staright is mine,
And I fell it inside,
Long road I need to go,
No one can helps me.

The road its my life,
And I will make it,
I`ve born to survive,
And I am not naked…

No comments:

Post a Comment